mandag 24. oktober 2011

The last day in New Zealand


On the last day I went to see the rugby match. The match was between the All Blacks and the Heartland XV. After an exciting match the All Blacks won. Rugby is the biggest sport in New Zealand but for children, football is the most popular sport. Cricket and netball is also other popular sports. Mark Todd is a famous person in New Zealand; he is one of the best horse riders in the world and has won many trophies. On my way back to the airport I stopped at a nearby shop to buy some food and maybe some souvenirs I could bring home. My eyes quickly fell on a big New Zealand-flag. It was so nice and the border was golden, I just had to buy it. The British flag (Union Jack) is on the left upper corner, the rest of the flag is blue with four stars. The four red stars symbolises the southern cross, which is a star sign on the celestial sphere. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar