mandag 13. februar 2012

My favorite sport moment

My favorite sport moment was on the 27th of May 2002 or 2003 when I was the mascot for Rosenborg. I remember almost everything of it even though it is many years ago. This was when I was very interested in football so it was very big for me. Rosenborg played against Lillestrøm and unfortunately the score became 1-1. Before the game started, I was in "brakka" saying hi to almost every player and Nils Arne Eggen. After that, Erik Hoftun showed me almost everything about the stadium and a got a couple of footballs, cd´s, shirts and a gym bag. When the game was being played I remember I sat beside Lars Blixt and another one. The thing I liked most with this day was before the game when I and the other players warmed up on the grass before the game.  I also remember staying beside the referee and the captains of the two teams when they were shaking hands and throwing a coin to decide which side they were going to start at.

Without doubt, this is my favorite sport moment / event, but I also enjoyed our football trip to Dana Cup with Strindheim. I have also met athletes as Petter Northug and Ole Einar Bjørndalen when I was very interested in skiing / biathlon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar